Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc., publishers of five leading healthcare magazines, and a consumer publication accepts resumes on an ongoing basis for opportunities to join our inside sales team. If you are a sales eagle looking for a new and exciting career opportunity, exceptional earning potential, national protected territories and an established client base, then this is your chance to join a well-respected, industry leader!
Sales executives with experience are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. As opportunities arise, you may be called for an in-person interview.
Advertising Sales Account Executive
As an Account Executive you will interface with both large and small companies, in-house media buyers, marketing directors, business owners and advertising agencies to assess their needs, and recommend appropriate advertising solutions based on their business requirements. The solutions you will offer clients include both print and web based advertising platforms. The AE should be comfortable developing and managing a prospect database, meeting sales quotas and deadlines, cold calling, solution selling, and trade show presentations. Knowledge of advertising agencies (both lower level and executive ad agency buyers) is a plus. Some national travel to trade shows required.
Ideal candidates will possess a high-energy, team player attitude. You must be a goal driven self-starter, who has a proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding goals. We are looking for people who are not afraid to ask for the sale. Outstanding outbound phone presence and conversational skills required. Must thrive in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Keys to Success:
- Proven track record of sustained revenue growth
- Strong self-discipline & organizational habits
- Creative capabilities, especially as it relates to written documents/correspondences
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
We Offer Our Employees:
- Ability to consistently meet aggressive deadlines and sales quotas
- Maintain organized, highly effective prospect database
- Exceptional communication skills via the phone and e-mail.
- Comprehensive training program
- Base salary and uncapped commission opportunity
- Protected Territories
- Incentives and Sales Achievement Prizes
- Sales and Marketing Support Staff
- Business Casual Work Environment, Monday – Friday work week
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(K) + Employer Match, 7 Paid Holidays, 14 PTO (paid time off) Days
Great Valley Publishing Company, located in Spring City, PA, has internship opportunities in following departments: Art Department/Graphic Design, Web Design, Marketing and Editorial. Our internships are informative and provide real-world experience in the magazine publishing field.
The internships are unpaid, but the experience you will get is priceless. These opportunities are available for either part - time or full- time interns.
- Currently enrolled in college
- Written approval from school with detailed outline of internship requirements
- Must be detail-oriented, reliable, and self-motivated
- Willingness to learn
For more information, please summit letter of interest, resume and portfolio samples (if applying for a graphic design or web design internship) to email@example.com. Internships are available all year long.